Multicare Centers of Occupational Medicine is seeking an experienced Physician, Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our expanding team of dedicated providers. This is a 1.0 FTE Float position based out of our Airway Heights Clinic in Spokane, WA that will also support other locations.
• Clinics are open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
• Position is full time
• No after hours call responsibility and no weekend hours.
• Must have a strong desire to practice Occupational Medicine autonomously
with a focus on injury case management. and practicing
Competitive salary, generous benefits, and paid medical malpractice are being offered.
• Minimum two years experience in Occupational Medicine or related specialty
• Licensed in the state of WA as a Physician, ARNP or PA by the time of employment
• Board certified by the time of employment
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
This an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living, from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
If you are looking for a practice that allows for a work/life balance and a great location, then we welcome you to inquire today!