Medical Director/Hospital Medicine position Lake Charles, LA
HNI Healthcare and Lake Charles Memorial Hospital is seeking a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to lead and participate as a key member of the clinical hospitalist team. Experienced hospitalists with leadership backgrounds or experienced hospitalists seeking an opportunity to take that next great step into leadership are encouraged to apply.
This opportunity features:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including paid malpractice
- 324-bed acute care, Level III trauma center
- 5 Hospitalists days, 1 Nocturnist
- Monday Friday preferred schedule (7 on / 7 off schedule possible)
- Open ICU No procedures
- Strong sub-specialty support
- 24/7 administrative support
- EMR- Paragon (McKesson)
- Lake Charles, Louisiana
Lake Charles is largely considered a regional hotspot for petrochemical refining, gaming, boating, tourism and education. Lake Charles is the home to fine undergraduate and graduate programs at McNeese State University and Sowela Technical Community College. Centrally located between Houston and New Orleans, Lake Charles is known as the Lake Area for it s many surrounding lakes and waterways throughout the city. An exceptional community to live/work and raise your family!
Why HNI Healthcare
We have innovative technology and superior organizational skills, but behind our data management and time-saving tools are people; people who heal, people who listen, people who care.
Technology HNI developed VitalsMD gives you the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes. Using data that you generate, VitalsMD helps you manage workflow, capture charges and collaborate with colleagues.
Resources, Training & Culture HNI offers free CMEs
- HNICORE Program - training and thought leadership program, performance improvement and advancement
- Clinical Academy University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School - builds clinical excellence and camaraderie for each HNI Provider
For more information or to apply, please contact Josh Hunter, Lead Clinical Recruitment @ HNI Healthcare; firstname.lastname@example.org
or call/text 423.320.0661