Baptist Neurological Institute is seeking a General Neurohospitalist to join our rapidly growing team at our downtown campus. We are Northeast Florida’s premier center for treatment of neurological conditions of the brain and spine.
Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with:
- Advanced neurosurgical operative suites with intraoperative MRI and CT capabilities
- Dedicated neuro-interventional suites with bi-plane imaging
- A dedicated 24-bed Neuro ICU under the medical leadership of Neeraj Neval, MD, Director of Neuro Critical Care and Inpatient Neurological Services
- 48 private patient suites for neurological conditions
Learn more about our campus! Download Fact Sheet
All the facts, stats, services, and awards you need to know about Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
What You Can Expect
- Guarantee of $300k+
- 7 on 7/off schedule
- 8 to 15 patients a day
- Adult service - consult only, no outpatient follow-up
- Additional compensation for overnight call
All About the Benefits
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Retirement savings options
- Commencement bonus based upon experience
- CME $5,000 annually
- Malpractice provided
- Epic EHR System – Launching July 2022
What You Will Need
- MD or DO
- Board certified or board eligible
- Active/unrestricted medical license
- Ability to obtain to a Florida Medical License
Who We Are – Baptist Neurology
Baptist Neurology, is the largest private practice multi-disciplinary Neurology practice, with 30 providers providing inpatient and outpatient neurology care with two fellowship trained Epileptologist, full EEG and Neuromuscular EMG testing capabilities and 1 of 2 Neuro Ophthalmologist in Northeast Florida. As part of the Baptist Neuroscience Institute, a multi-specialty program spanning the spectrum of neurological conditions including stroke, neurophysiology disorders, epilepsy, MS, neuro-oncology, memory disorders, movement disorders, headache, sleep, cerebrovascular disease and neurosurgical spine.
Changing Healthcare for Good
Baptist Health is the region’s most preferred health system since 1990, ranking highest in the categories of best doctors, best nurses, best quality and best reputation. Specialty physicians enjoy the ability to build successful practices focused on quality outcomes as part of the largest clinically-integrated physician network in the region, including more than 250 primary care providers at the core of the health system.
There’s a Place for You Here
Jacksonville holds something spectacular for every interest – whether you prefer to indulge in the arts, energize your inner Anthony Bourdain by exploring different cuisines, seek the excitement of attending a professional sporting event, or just placing your toes in the sand and let the Atlantic sunrise start your morning…Jacksonville is home for you!
There are multitudes of suburban, urban, or beachfront living that will fit any budget or lifestyle. You’ll have immediate access to an international airport and a quick drive finds you right in the middle of the most magical place in the world of theme parks. Jacksonville is a community that offers a wide variety of stellar public and private school districts and the safety of our “Big Small Town”.
Learn more at Visit Jacksonville and Jax Chamber