Internal Medicine or Family Practice
Extremely Competitive Financial Package!
Why work for LifeBridge Health? As the largest, most comprehensive, and most highly respected provider of health services to the families of the greater Baltimore region and beyond, LifeBridge Health is a model of excellence for both Physicians, APP s, employees and the surrounding community. Each year we have more than 1 million annual patient encounters, offering outstanding primary and specialty care.
LifeBridge Health Community Physician Enterprise, our employed primary care practice group, is seeking to add a practitioner to our Randallstown, Maryland location. This is an opportunity to grow a thriving practice in a suburb of Baltimore. Join us, Care Bravely.
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately
- MD or DO from an Accredited Medical School - Required
- Completion of Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency - Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Maryland medical license, CDS & DEA license - Required
- Guaranteed competitive base salary
- Quality incentive potential
- RVU Bonus incentive plans
- Sign on Bonus
- Full benefits including Medial, Dental, Vision Plans
- Pension Plan, 401(k) retirement plan, 457(b) deferred compensation plan
- Life Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance w/ Tail coverage
- CME allowances
- Discounted memberships for our 70,000 square-foot award-winning Health and Fitness center
The cultural and historical richness of downtown Baltimore is quick 20-minute drive south, and it is easy to hop on a train and be anywhere from Washington, DC, Philadelphia, or New York City in no time. For those with children, this office is located close to some great public schools and some of the best private schools in the country. Team members in our practice enjoy a wide range of options for outdoor fun, including the Eastern Shore beaches, Western Maryland rapids, Pennsylvania ski slopes, and the beautiful Chesapeake Bay