Atlantic Health, one of the largest non-profit healthcare networks in New Jersey, is seeking Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Physicians for multiple locations throughout Northern NJ! These roles are ideal for ambitious and skilled family medicine and internal medicine physicians to join a well-established practice with a robust staff. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the provision of family medicine and internal medicine services and be expected to deliver comprehensive medical care to patients and engage in clinical care.
- Medical Institute of New Jersey in Cedar Knolls, NJ FM
- Atlantic Medical Group Primary Care at Totowa FM
- Atlantic Medical Group Primary Care at Warren IM
Open to Both IM/FM:
- Family Practice of CentraState - Atlantic Health System
- Atlantic Medical Group Primary Care at Wayne
- Completed an accredited Family Medicine residency program
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Open to new graduates and experienced physicians
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey
- Strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven group
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 403b retirement plan with partial company match
- Excellent public school system
- Close proximity to New York City
- Close proximity to EWR airport with many direct flights around the world
To learn more about these opportunities, please contact Jennifer Cantor, Physician Recruiter at Jennifer.Cantor@atlantichealth.org.
Atlantic Health System is at the forefront of medicine, setting standards for quality health care in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and the New York metropolitan area. Powered by a workforce of almost 17,500 team members and 4,800 affiliated physicians dedicated to building healthier communities, Atlantic Health System serves more than half of the state of New Jersey including 11 counties and 4.9 million people. The not-for-profit system offers more than 400 sites of care, including 8 hospitals: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center in Newton, Chilton Medical Center in Pompton Plains, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, Goryeb Children s Hospital in Morristown, CentraState Hospital in Freehold, and Atlantic Rehabilitation Institute in Madison, NJ.
Morristown Medical Center is rated the number one hospital in New Jersey by U.S. News & World Report for four years in a row, Morristown Medical Center is a nationally-recognized leader in cardiology and heart surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, geriatrics, gastroenterology and GI surgery, pulmonology and lung surgery, and urology. We are the only hospital in New Jersey named one of America s 50 Best Hospitals for seven consecutive years by Healthgrades and one of the World s Best Hospitals (the 46th best hospital in the United States and number one in NJ) by Newsweek. We were also ranked the top hospital with more than 350 beds in New Jersey by Castle Connolly. We were included on Becker's Healthcare 2020 list of "100 Great Hospitals in America. In addition, Leapfrog recognized us with an A hospital safety grade its highest thirteen consecutive times, and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services awarded us again with its highest five-star rating in 2020.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.