Outstanding opportunity for fellowship-trained Neurosurgeons to join a robust and advanced neurosurgery team. We are expanding our neurosurgical offerings to respond to program growth and demand.
Aurora St. Luke s is part of the Advocate Aurora Health system and is a 900+ bed teaching hospital and tertiary referral center-Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan, you will find a metropolitan city offering a great quality of life, family friendly communities, cultural diversity and amenities, museums, public and private schools, professional sports, festivals, great dining with easy access to outdoor adventures and more!
Advocate Aurora Health is financially stable and one of the largest not-for-profit integrated health systems in the nation.
- With $12 Billion in revenue we offer financial stability, supportive clinical leadership and strong business systems to support your practice
- Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
- Our team of over 70,000 caregivers includes 3600+ physicians and 1800+ Advanced Practice Clinicians.
Our Program Offers:
- Clinic/OR schedule as you determine
- APC coverage both IP/OP promoting surgeon efficiency
- Reasonable call offering work/life balance
- Neurosurgical suite with latest in OR technology
- Excellent and collaborative team of neurosurgeons and multidisciplinary environment providing a great opportunity to build a successful practice quickly
- An integrated, supportive and resource rich organization
- Outstanding and well-established partnership and referral base with neuro-otology for acoustic neuromas and complex skull base surgery
- Career experience preferred but will accept new graduates for consideration
- BC/BE and completion of a neurosurgery residency from an ACGME accredited program
- Fellowship-training required
- Competitive Compensation, generous CME and comprehensive benefits
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
- Strong support of administration and organizational leadership in conjunction with a well-established Neuroscience service line structure and support model
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance with tail and relocation assistance up to $12,000 if needed
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org