Bellevue and Kirkland is located on the along the beautiful shores of Lake Washington and surrounded by the beautiful cascade mountain range just to the east, which makes this the ideal location for people who enjoy everything the Pacific Northwest can offer. The Bellevue and Kirkland communities offer fantastic shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. The quite neighborhoods and great school districts make it a great place to raise a family.
With a flexible clinic environment, residents soak up everything this outdoorsy town offers:
- Hundreds of miles of trails for hiking, biking, trail running and snowmobiling
- Excellent fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and skiing
- Less than 25 minutes from downtown Seattle
- Farmer’s markets, symphonies, concerts in the park and charming small-town socials
- Very pleasant summers with warm, mostly sunny days and cool nights.
OrthoWashington is looking for a dedicated Total Joint & Reconstruction Surgeon to join the Team. A Physician who is entrepreneurial minded and wants to join a practice with a long standing and excellent reputation in the community. The group currently specialties include Dr. Jason Boyer with Sports Medicine, Dr. Kirk Lorimer in Foot & Ankle Surgery, as well as Dr. Kenneth Nwosu with Spine.
Dr. David Badger has had and rather busy Total Joint practice in the community for over 25 years, and is now moving into retirement. The group is looking for someone to take over his patients, as well as continue to grow and develop the practice.
Compensation Package Overview:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Future ASC Profit sharing model
- Term of the contract: 5 Years
- Relocation Allowance: $10,000
- PTO Days/Paid Holidays: 4 weeks of PTO, 8 paid holidays
- CME Allowance: $3,000 annually, $1,000 per year for licensure and dues
- Benefits Package: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, 401k employer match after 1st year of employment with employer match