Hospital employed Gastroenterology opportunity with a physician-led, not-for-profit health system in Charlotte, NC. Join a growing practice of 5 Gastroenterologists.
• Established team of 5 Gastroenterologists and 4 APPs (2 hospital-based AGNP-C's and 2 office-based PAs)
• State-of-the-art facilities including 9 Endoscopy Suites
• Schedule: 1 - 1.5 days in clinic and 3 days dedicated endoscopy time per week.
• Primarily outpatient with 1 week dedicated to the hospital every 6 weeks
• General and advanced practice options available - established ERCP and EUS programs
Competitive compensation with base guarantee, wRVU incentive bonus, and quality incentive bonus
• Proven income potential above 90% MGMA, based on current GI's production
• Comprehensive benefits package, retirement, malpractice, CME, PTO, sign on and relocation bonuses
Located just minutes from Uptown Charlotte, this suburban community is one of the area's best places to live and work with a low cost of living ($265k median home price), family friendly neighborhoods, and great schooling options.
• Charlotte has become the darling of the south, boasting beautiful weather, a booming local economy, a thriving arts and cultural scene, and a food scene that is on the rise!
• Miles of biking and running trails, beautiful parks, golf courses, Lake Norman, the Catawba River, and the Smokey Mountains - the outdoor opportunities are endless
• Charlotte is home to several professional sports teams including NFL, NBA, NASCAR
• Less than 4 hours from Atlanta, Raleigh Durham, Asheville, Wilmington, and Charleston, SC
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time