Job Description & Requirements
Remote or Onsite Pediatric Radiologist Physician in Ohio
A Midwest private pediatric radiology group is seeking a fellowship-trained pediatric radiologist to join their practice. They offer partnership or employee-only tracks and they believe everyone should have a voice within the practice.Opportunity Highlights
- 100% pediatric radiology
- Group provides 24/7 for local children’s hospital
- Call responsibilities shared within group
- Opportunity for independent contractor, employee or partnership tracks (onsite only)
- Partners earn 90th percentile and above for Pediatric-focused Radiology
- Collegial group and friendly working environment
Offering big city amenities along with Midwestern charm and affordability, this community is an ideal place to call home. You’ll enjoy the city’s rich culture, delicious food scene, green parks and trails for adventure.
- Mid-Metro location with access to 3-4 large metro areas
- Wonderful cost of living — Ranked #5 by Niche
- Abundance of housing options
- Access to all city amenities including a local airport
- Great public and private school options
- Full of historic sites, museums, and local parks
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Ohio and must be board eligible or certified in Pediatric Radiology.
- Medical degree required
Pediatric Radiology FellowshipAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology Pediatric, Pediatric Radiologist, Paediatric Radiology, Paediatric Radiologists, Paediatric Medical Imaging, Pediatric Medical Imaging, radiology,, radiology, radiologist