Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Radiologist Physician in Ohio
A prestigious pediatric radiology group located in Ohio is seeking a dedicated fellowship trained radiologist for a 100% Pediatric Radiology opportunity. You will work exclusively with and in the local 167 bed Children’s Hospital.Opportunity Highlights
- Dedicated pediatric radiologist position
- Practice out of the area’s only Level 1 pediatric trauma center.
- Easy path to partnership
- Partners earning above the 90th percentile for dedicated pediatric radiologist.
- Be a part of a small, close knit practice where your voice is heard.
- A leading cultural and culinary destination, Dayton is a mid-metro where you can find world-class dining, arts, shopping, and nightlife.
- Charming and affordable Midwest area.
- Beautiful homes in inviting neighborhoods + excellent schools — a wonderful place for families and individuals alike
- Exciting minor league and collegiate sporting activities.
- Minimal traffic makes for easy commutes.
- International Airport
- Within 2 hrs of Indianapolis, Cincinnati and Columbus, OH.
Pediatric Radiology FellowshipAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology Pediatric, Pediatric Radiologist, Paediatric Radiology, Paediatric Radiologists, Paediatric Medical Imaging, Pediatric Medical Imaging, radiology,, radiology, radiologist