Expanding hospitalist group in Inverness, Florida.Qualified Candidates:
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Must have interest in working with residents as a part of HCA Citrus Hospital's GME Program
- Schedule would be 7 on / 7 off
- 3 physician practice
- 2 APP’s
- Servicing 1 hospital
About Citrus Memorial Hospital:
- Sign on bonus
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- CME allowance
- Malpractice coverage with tail coverage
- 401k retirement program
- 204–bed hospital founded in 1957 as the area’s first healthcare institution for residents in Citrus and surrounding counties.
- Today, part of HCA West Florida network, offering the latest medical technologies and treatments.
- Numerous accolades including America’s 50 Best for Vascular Surgery (Healthgrades), Advanced Primary Stroke Center and America’s 100 Best for Spine Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery (Healthgrades).
- Other key services include the Cardiovascular Surgery and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Situated on Florida's Nature Coast, Citrus County boasts a growing business community, a top-rated school system and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops. A healthcare haven, the county boasts a large retiree population, yet remains approximately an hour away from the large metropolitan areas of Greater Orlando and Greater Tampa Bay. The city of Inverness is a bicycler’s paradise featuring easy access to one of Florida's top 10 bike trails - the 46-mile Withlacoochee Rails to Trails. The beautiful Crystal River connects spring-fed Kings Bay to the Gulf of Mexico and provides nearly every aquatic activity conceivable from swimming, boating and fishing to up-close interaction with our most famous residents, the endangered West Indian Manatee.