Medical Oncology with CHI St. Alexius in Bismarck, North Dakota
This job is your perfect career opportunity--an elite community practice focused on comprehensive team-based patient care. This is an excellent Medical Oncology/Hematology employed opportunity to be part of a practice known for excellent care. We are seeking a well-qualified oncologist to join our physician enterprise.
- Be part of a team of two physicians and two nurse practitioners
- Local Radiation Oncology and Pharmacists
- Average patient volume per day is 11-15
- Team of Nurse Navigators
- Infusion center on site
- Opportunities to get involved in Clinical Trails and Research
- Opportunity to build a successful practice quickly
- Weekly Tumor Conference
- EPIC EMR
- Salary Guarantee + Relocation Allowance + Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Annual CME Allowance
- You must demonstrate a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Ability to obtain licensure in North Dakota
~CHI Health St. Alexius Physician Enterprise is a growing multi-specialty group located in Bismarck, the capital of North Dakota!
~Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
Qualified Candidates send CV to:
Cristine Daniel, MBA