OhioHealth is hiring a Blood and Marrow Transplant Physician to join a growing team in Columbus, Ohio.
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. As a BMT Physician at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Joining two physicians participating in the growth of a grass roots program.
- Practice out of the Bing Cancer Center located at OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital. Riverside is a 1,000-bed tertiary care center.
- Facilities include 16 chair infusion bays with two private rooms, two chairs for Apheresis, and an imaging suite.
- Teaching and research opportunities available
- Advanced Practice Provider support
- Dedicated Registered Nurse and Medical Assistant in clinic
- Ideal candidate will be BE/ BC in Hematology Oncology with BMT fellowship training. Six months or more of transplant experience may be considered in place of additional fellowship.
- Leukemia experience and an interest in doing allogeneic transplants is preferred
- to complete the MD Anderson certification process within the first year of employment.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Generous student loan repayment of up to $80,000 and $8,000 for relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of paid time off, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that values and builds upon respect and compassionate care for all.
As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Surveys
- Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
About Columbus: Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States. This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all. Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the Best Places to Live in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes America s Cities of the Future. Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of America s Best Cities for Physicians. The region s prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top tier city and community for physicians.
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Jackie Ning.
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.