OhioHealth is hiring a board eligible/certified Hematology Oncologist to provide cutting-edge cancer care in Mansfield, Ohio.
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. As a Hematology Oncologist at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Join an experienced staff in a newly renovated state-of-the-art practice equipped with a 21-chair infusion center
- 50/50 split of hematology and oncology cases
- Radiation Oncologist in department
- Advanced Practice Provider support in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Outreach Clinic one day per week, keeping care close to home
- OhioHealth is proudly MD Anderson s largest certified member
- The ideal candidate will be board eligible/certified in medical oncology and hematology. The expectation would be for the hired physician to complete the MD Anderson certification process within the first year of employment.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Generous student loan repayment of up to $80,000 and $8,000 for relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of paid time off, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that values and builds upon respect and compassionate care for all.
As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Surveys
- Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
About Mansfield: The historic city of Mansfield nestled between Cleveland and Columbus provides stimulating activities for all ages. Enjoy outdoor hiking, bike trails, skiing, golfing and zip-lining. The region also offers live music and entertainment, festivals, and world-class motorsports while benefitting from a low-cost of living.
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Jackie Ning.
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.