Charlottesville Dermatology/Nua Medical Spa
An independent, successful, dermatology practice seeking a Board-Certified Dermatologist in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Charlottesville Dermatology is an award–winning Dermatology practice that is seeking to add another physician to our team. Our practice was founded 25 years ago, we have three dermatologists and three physician assistants providing medical, surgical, and cosmetic care to a large patient base. Nua Medical Spa is a branch of Charlottesville Dermatology and provides state of the art cosmetic procedures in a beautiful setting.
- Full-time/Part-time opportunity
- Flexible schedule 3-5 days per week
- Seeing 30+ patients a day
- The position offers a generous base salary
- Experienced and adaptable support staff in place – medical assistants and in-room scribes
- Full benefits package including malpractice, CME, medical, dental, 401K and more
Charlottesville, VA area
Charlottesville is located in the eastern foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in the Central Virginia region. Charlottesville is rich in culture and is known for its history, museums, outdoor recreations, scenic parks, waterways, wineries, and an abundance of outdoor adventures. Charlottesville is also home to the University of Virginia, known for its vibrant downtown area, great public/private schools, and a strong sense of community.