Established Kentucky Hospital is seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon to join their team of dedicated health providers in this beautiful family-friendly town.
• Practice offering autonomy and support of a robust primary care network for referrals
• Flexible rotating schedule between 3 ORs, 1 scope room and clinic with collaborative call
• Dynamic case load plus scopes required with opportunity to create your own schedule
• Competitive base salary plus generous incentives, including sign on bonus, student loan assistance, and relocation allowance
• Comprehensive benefits package, retirement, CME allowance, malpractice, and 4 weeks' PTO
Community: Enjoy living in this quaint, family friendly Kentucky town less than 2 hours from Nashville, TN.
• Enjoy a cost of living that is 24% below the national average
• Affordable housing with public and private schooling perfect to raise a family
• Many outdoors activities, such as boating and fishing on the Kentucky Lake, golfing, and a visit to the one of the many local parks
• Easy access to Nashville, TN perfect for a weekend trip, 5 minutes to Land Between the Lakes, 2 country clubs with beautiful golf course and several others nearby
For additional information about this opportunity, please contact Meredith Hagan:
Specialty: Surgery - General
Employment Type: Full Time