Seeking a compassionate Urgent Care physician to join a FQHC in beautiful Upstate New York. Brand new expansion includes a 56,000 square foot facility slated to open late 2022 or early 2023.
• Outpatient practice with option to work a 4 or 5 day work week
• Join 5 experienced Primary Care physicians with robust support staff to include NP's, PA's, and a full complement of nursing staff
• Option to perform outpatient procedures
• HPSA/MUA designated site
• Visa Eligible
• Above median compensation and robust benefits package
• Never ending salary plus production upside
• Sign on and retention bonuses plus relocation assistance, student loan repayment and CME allowance
Community: Live and work in one of the most diverse cities in America. This booming New York metro town is a wonderful place to practice.
• Enjoy a cost of living that is 18% below the national average
• Reside in an educationally rich community with great schools and world-renowned universities including an Ivy League University, 2 Division 1 Universities, and a number of private colleges
• Enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, and boating in the outdoors paradise of the Finger Lakes region.
• Indulge in fine dining and sip at award winning breweries and wineries
• Access culturally diverse art and theatre shows, fantastic shopping, and nightlife right in your backyard
For additional information about this opportunity please contact Meredith Hagan:
Specialty: Urgent Care
Employment Type: Full Time