We are seeking a board eligible/certified Interventional Cardiologist to join the largest hospital-independent, cardiovascular practice in Northeast Florida. The ideal candidate should have training in coronary and peripheral interventions. Workload will be divided between inpatient and outpatient consultation and procedures in the office based cath lab and hospital. All offices have a full EMR system and PACS integration for image viewing.Look forward to joining a growing practice:
Compensation and benefits:
- Large physician owned and physician lead multispecialty group
- Practice averages annually
- 1,000 PCIs
- 1,500 peripheral interventions, and 40 carotid stents.
- 300 STEMIs
- >150 Structural cases
- Weekend call is 1:4
- Practice owns 2 office-based catheterizations laboratories
- Practice has excellent reputation in the market and large geographic footprint
- Opportunity to train and work with residents/fellows in an academic hospital setting
- Extensive research opportunities in both device and pharmaceutical clinical trials
- Robust advanced practice provider support
About First Coast Cardiovascular Institute
- Exceptional opportunity with competitive salary and productivity bonus
- Excellent benefits package including sign on bonus, relocation allowance, CME allowance etc.
- Partnership track
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision benefits
First Coast Cardiovascular Institute was established in Jacksonville, FL in 2002. With a team of over 30 providers, we are Northeast Florida’s largest independent cardiovascular practice. As a physician-led practice, we are committed to innovation and bringing the latest advancements to the area.Our history includes being:
- The first in Northeast Florida to establish an independent outpatient cardiovascular catheterization laboratory
- A pioneer in carotid artery stenting research in the Southeastern United States.
- The only cardiovascular practice in the state to offer acute stroke intervention
- The first institution in Florida to implant peripheral drug eluting stents
- The first institution in Northeast Florida to implant CardioMEMS Heart Failure Monitoring System
- First in the nation to perform PCIs in an office-based catherization lab for commercial payors
- Board certified services include interventional cardiology, endovascular, general cardiology, pulmonology, sleep medicine, & wound care
- We serve 4 counties across Northeast Florida
FL Jacksonville, FL is the largest city in the United States by area. With a population of nearly 1 million, Jacksonville is one of the nation’s fastest-growing cities. Forbes also named Jacksonville one of the “Top 10 Best US Cities to Find a Job.” It is centered on the beautiful St. Johns River, offers wonderful weather year-round and 22 miles of beaches. Residents can take advantage of outdoor activities year-round. There are over 500 diverse neighborhoods to choose from as well as many top ranked schools and universities.