Dinesen & Associates OB/GYN & Infertility, an Axia Women s Health care center with long term roots proudly serving women in Bucks County since 1995, is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYNs. This is an outstanding opportunity to commence straightaway with an established patient following in a collaborative team environment with solid surgical support and mentorship.
QUICK GLANCE SUMMARY:
- 10 Provider Group
- 50/50 OB/GYN
- In-Office Procedures: LEEP, In-house Ultrasound, Infertility up to but not including IVF, non-stress tests, basic biopsies, inseminations
- DaVinci Robotics
- 1 office location: On campus @ Doylestown Hospital
- Doylestown Hospital
- All private rooms, state-of the-art facilities
- Expanded Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is staffed 24/7, including round-the-clock coverage by neonatologists from the Children s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP)
- 9 Fully equipped Labor/Delivery/Recovery (LDR) rooms
- 22 private postpartum rooms
- 10-bed well-baby nursery
- 4-bed Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery directed by neonatologists from CHOP Newborn Care, and staffed by specially trained neonatal nurses
- In-House Anesthesia
- Prenatal Testing Center: Provides evaluation and testing services to determine the health of mom and baby prior to birth, consultation for genetic counseling, and care for high-risk pregnancies provided on-site by an experienced Perinatologist)
AXIA WOMEN S HEALTH:
Axia Women s Health is one of the largest women s health groups in the nation. Our fast-growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, laboratories, urogynecology, and fertility centers. Together, we put women first by delivering the total care they need to lead healthier, happier lives.
- Nearly 200 locations across 5 states: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Indiana, Kentucky & Ohio
- More than 400 providers (and counting)
- More than 30,000 babies delivered annually across our network
- Over 500,000 patient visits annually
- Nearly 10,000 surgeries annually
Early career OB/GYNs & Experienced OB/GYNs:
- At Axia Women s Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
Growth is real and rewarded:
- Axia Associate Physicians have the exciting and unique opportunity to move into Senior Physician status eligibility (Partner status) as they grow.
Be a part of something big:
- Axia Women s Health is leading the way in improving women s health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest women s health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
- Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first Physician-owned Lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing. We re on the cusp of something big, and we want YOU to be part of it!