University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a physician-led, internationally recognized healthcare system offering uniquely rewarding careers in major Maryland marketplaces. Create your future in a healthcare setting that is right for you and your practice. Become part of something greater by applying your experience, input, and leadership as a clinician and healthcare expert.
Clark Comprehensive Breast Center at the University of Maryland Shore Regional Health is seeking a Breast Surgeon to join their well-established Breast Center in Easton, Maryland. The Breast Center is nationally recognized for excellence by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC).
- Referral center for breast health services and screenings
- One surgeon, one NP, one Nurse Navigator practice
- Support from local medical oncologists and radiologist
- Qualified applicants must have completed breast fellowship
- UMMS Health system employee