Vidant Medical Group is expanding and hiring at our established Primary Care practices.
Across eastern North Carolina Vidants system of care includes 1,708 beds across an academic medical center with two campuses, affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University; seven community hospitals; and numerous outpatient facilities, home health, hospice and wellness centers. Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group, offers access to more than 550 providers in 100+ practice locations.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Growing 8 hospital healthcare system
- Support from local specialists
- Strong referral network
- System-wide integrated EMR – EPIC
- Learn why providers choose Vidant
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits plan, qualified applicants may also be eligible for loan repayment, sign-on bonus, income guarantees, and residency/fellowship paid commitment stipends.
Learn more about the opportunities at Vidant and apply here.
Eastern NC Highlights:
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Numerous waterways and greenway systems, perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
Vidant Medical Group is a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health. Currently Vidant Medical Group employs over 550 providers including primary care and specialists. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
If you, or a colleague, is interested in learning more about Vidant’s primary care opportunities, please contact Annalise Bath at (252) 847- 6796 or Annalise.Bath@vidanthealth.com.
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position. Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings. We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law.