Great opportunity to join Northside Hospital as a non-invasive cardiology physician.
Northside Hospital Heart Institute (NHHI) is one of the most comprehensive cardiovascular programs in Georgia and the Southeastern United States. Our team of more than 75 board-certified cardiologists, interventional/structural cardiologists, electrophysiologists, CHF specialists, cardiovascular imaging specialists, cardiac surgeons, and vascular surgeons deliver expert cardiovascular care at four large hospitals and one quaternary cardiovascular center all located in the rapidly growing North Atlanta area. Our team of physicians and advanced practice practitioners (APPs) also staff numerous outpatient offices in some of the fastest growing counties in the country. NHHI offers advanced cardiovascular imaging, has several accredited chest pain centers, a nationally recognized regional STEMI/PCI network, State-designated Emergency Cardiac Care Centers, advanced EP procedures, a full range of complex coronary, vascular and structural heart interventions, a comprehensive ECMO/mechanical circulatory support program, a heart failure team and a robust clinical research unit led by nationally recognized cardiologists.
Northside Cardiovascular Institute (NCVI) is a practice within the NHHI service line. NCVI is a well-respected practice with 26 physicians and 14 APPs located throughout the Atlanta metropolitan region. This position offers outpatient practice at the rapidly growing clinics located in Braselton and Lawrenceville, GA. The primary hospital campus is Northside Hospital Gwinnett, in Lawrenceville the flagship, 450-bed quaternary hospital where a new, state-of-the-art outpatient and bed tower is under construction.
- MD from an accredited medical school
- Board certified/board eligible in cardiovascular disease
- Current Georgia Medical licensure or ability to obtain an unrestricted Georgia license
- Completion of ACGME accredited fellowship in Cardiology, preferably with advanced imaging credentials and Board Certifications in one of the following clinical disciplines: advanced echocardiography and TEE, nuclear imaging, vascular studies, CCTA or CMR
- Participation in general, inpatient call with APP support
- Prior practice experience is preferred (though not required)
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate clearly with clinical staff, physicians, and administration in a cohesive team-based environment
- Facilities/Locations: Outpatient clinics located in Braselton and Lawrenceville, GA. The primary hospital campus is Northside Hospital Gwinnett.
- Employed practice model with salary guarantee
- Competitive compensation with productivity incentive and a team-based philosophy
- Relocation assistance and signing bonus
- Great benefits with defined pension plan
- PTO/CME allowance
About Northside Hospital
For the past 50 years, Northside has taken care of Georgians. And as our community has grown, we have grown with it — expanding across 25 counties with five acute-care hospitals, more than 250 outpatient facilities, 4,100 providers, and 25,500 employees. We are an entire system of care, dedicated to clinical excellence and research innovation – quality health care that nearly 5,000,000 patients count on every year.
About the Community
- Braselton is a quaint, but rapidly growing city, just north of Atlanta. Its small town charm and world-class entertainment with luxury living choices, make Braselton a premier live, work and play community.
- One of the fastest growing areas in the country for the past two decades
- Highly ranked schools
- Safe community with low crime rate
- High-end amenities
- Home to the renowned Chateau Elan Winery and Spa Resort and popular residential golf communities
- Easy access to Atlanta, Lawrenceville and Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
Apply: To apply, please send your CV to NHHIrecruitment@northside.com