Are you interested in the NHSC Loan repayment program?
Albany Area Primary Health Care may be the ideal place for you. This opportunity provides for:
- Student loan repayment.
- A wonderful opportunity to help those who are disadvantaged and underserved
- Flexible hours for work/life balance
- Affordable housing with reasonably priced rent and homes with acreage available.
- Low cost of living. (gasoline is only $3.48 per gallon)
- One of the lowest taxes in the nation. Georgia ranked 42nd (with #1 being the highest) in state and local taxes.
- Excellent schools depending upon where you choose to live and outstanding private schools
- Many activities for children including baseball, football, soccer, basketball, gymnastics, karate, swimming and a YMCA. (See more under Benefits of living in Southwest Georgia )
- Beautiful, state of the art, hospital with Level III NICU.
- Malpractice insurance covered with FTCA and no malpractice tail.
- Experienced physicians to mentor you if needed or desired.
- Outstanding Physician support
If you are interested or have any questions about this position prior to applying, please contact Colleen Sullivan by phone (229) 405-6259 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Education, Training and Experience Required:
- MD/DO degree
- Successful completion of OB/GYN residency
- Licensed in the State of Georgia or willingness to obtain licensure
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Based on experience, performance and work load
More about Our Benefits Package:
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays/Vacation, Sick and CME Time
- CME Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
- Malpractice Insurance at No Cost (FTCA)
- Qualify for NHSC Loan Repayment Program
Benefits of living in Southwest Georgia:
- Convenient commutes without the hassle of traffic
- Dining, shopping, and entertainment center of Southwest Georgia
- Numerous golf clubs across the area
- Numerous parks and walkways
- Miniature Golf, Disk Golfing, Skating
- Albany Symphony Concerts and Concerts at the State Theater.
- Plays at Theatre Albany
- Albany Museum of Art
- Many events at the Albany Municipal Auditorium, the Civic Center and Albany State University.
- Close to Flint River and local lakes with boating, kayaking, and fishing activities
- Close to Gulf Coast and Atlantic beaches
- Short Drive to the Georgia Mountains
- Two and a half hours to Atlanta
- Four and a half hours to Disney World and Universal Studios
- Local attractions include the Albany Civil Rights Institute, Chehaw Wild Animal Park, Flint Riverquarium and Imagination Theater, Radium Springs Gardens, Ray Charles Plaza and Riverfront Park, the Thronateeska Heritage Center & Weather Planetarium and the Cypress Pond Aviary.
- Parades and Street Festivals
- Many opportunities in the community and local churches to volunteer
- A family friendly community that has kept its quaint small town charm
About Albany Area Primary Health Care (AAPHC)
- GA Primary Care Association 2021 Community Health Center of the Year
- Celebrating 43 years of caring for our community
- Mission driven, dynamic physician group
- Committed to providing quality health care to all residents in Southwest Georgia
- Level III Patient Centered Medical Home
- Focused on quality improvement and exceptional patient experience
- Focused on creating a work atmosphere that supports work/life balance
lease visit our Youtube Channel to see more of our videos, as well as get to know our organization, our providers and our community more.