OB/GYN of Indiana, Carmel Care Center, a division of Axia Women s Health, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN. This is an outstanding opportunity to commence straightaway with an established patient following in a collaborative team environment. Early career OB/GYNs will greatly benefit from superb mentorship including partners who first assist major cases.
QUICK GLANCE SUMMARY:
- On Call Rotation is 1:7 (with new physician)
- RNs take all patient phone calls after hours
- Post call day off!
- Dedicated surgery day, dedicated hospital L&D day
- 2 Office locations: Carmel and Westfield, Indiana
- Provider Team: 6 MDs, 3 WHNPs
- 3 Robotics trained physicians
- In office ultrasound, In office nst
- In office procedures: Endosee, myosure, Leep, bubble test (tubal patency), IUD, Nexplanon, colposcopy, hysterscopy, ablation
- 4 - day work week with post call day off
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Base Salary, plus bonus incentive
- Senior partner track opportunity
- Ascension St. Vincent Carmel Carmel, Indiana
- Level 3A NICU
- In-house Anesthesia and Neonatology 24/7
- Hospital adult ICU with 24/7 adult Hospitalist in-house
- MFM consult available 24/7
AXIA WOMEN S HEALTH:
Axia Women s Health is one of the largest women s health groups in the nation. Our fast-growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, laboratories, urogynecology, and fertility centers. Together, we put women first by delivering the total care they need to lead healthier, happier lives.
- Nearly 200 locations across 5 states: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Indiana, Kentucky & Ohio
- More than 400 providers (and counting)
- More than 30,000 babies delivered annually across our network
- Over 500,000 patient visits annually
- Nearly 10,000 surgeries annually
Early career OB/GYNs & Experienced OB/GYNs:
- At Axia Women s Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
Growth is real and rewarded:
- Axia Associate Physicians have the exciting and unique opportunity to move into Senior Physician status eligibility (Partner status) as they grow.
Be a part of something big:
- Axia Women s Health is leading the way in improving women s health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest women s health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
- Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first Physician-owned Lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing. We re on the cusp of something big, and we want YOU to be part of it!