Seven Hills Women s Health Centers, a division of Axia Women s Health, is a leader in women s healthcare with 20 locations in the Greater Cincinnati region. Formed in 1998, the group has grown to more than 50 providers across 20 office locations, providing Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Breast Surgery services. Seven Hills is committed to providing a continuum of scientifically advanced and compassionate care to women across Cincinnati.
Board Eligible/Board Certified OB/GYN Associate Physician Opportunity POD L.
QUICK GLANCE SUMMARY:
- 1 Office Location Florence, Kentucky
- In Office Procedures: In - office ablation, hysteroscopies and LEEPs
- HRT Program
- 2 Physicians on staff are Robotic users - multiple robotics systems available
- Call rotation is 1:5 with new OB/GYN
- Post call day only 3 hours in - office
- The group is affiliated with SEPN network, WHI and Robotics Teams at St E Edgewood and hold multiple board and memberships on these committees
- Saint Elizabeth Medical Center
- MFM, Urogyn and Gyn Onc, - Level 3 NICU, Anesthesiologist 24/7 and Neonatal 24/7
AXIA WOMEN S HEALTH:
Axia Women s Health is one of the largest women s health groups in the nation. Our fast-growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, laboratories, urogynecology, and fertility centers. Together, we put women first by delivering the total care they need to lead healthier, happier lives.
- Nearly 200 locations across 5 states: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Indiana, Kentucky & Ohio
- More than 400 providers (and counting)
- More than 30,000 babies delivered annually across our network
- Over 500,000 patient visits annually
- Nearly 10,000 surgeries annually
Early career OB/GYNs & Experienced OB/GYNs:
- At Axia Women s Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
Growth is real and rewarded:
- Axia Associate Physicians have the exciting and unique opportunity to move into Senior Physician status eligibility (Partner status) as they grow.
Be a part of something big:
- Axia Women s Health is leading the way in improving women s health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest women s health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
- Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first Physician-owned Lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing. We re on the cusp of something big, and we want YOU to be part of it!