We offer Psychiatrists:
Adult/Child Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time available.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital call, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous above market compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings (~$300-$395K)
- Sign-on bonus
- Full benefits package: Health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, EAP and more.
- Long-term incentive stock awards annually
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Fully licensed in NC, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Adult, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists in Mooresville, NC, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. Provider must be willing to see clients ages 6+. About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com .
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.