Columbia Valley Community Health (CVCH) is growing! CVCH is a dynamic, progressive community health center with locations in Wenatchee, East Wenatchee, and Chelan. We are hiring for multiple Family Medicine Physician’s at both are Wenatchee & Chelan location.
The Physician’s primary job function is to be responsible for provision of comprehensive primary care services for the patients of CVCH. The Physician works independently and interdependently with other clinic providers.
• Education: Graduation from an accredited medical or osteopathic school with a degree of Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy. Must be Board Eligible/Certified.
• Certification/Licensure: Must possess a current, valid unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Washington or eligible to obtain licensure. Must have a valid DEA license. Basic Life Support (BLS) required. ACLS or ATLS may be used to substituted for BLS.
• Experience: No prior experience is required. Experience working in a community health center or managed care environment preferred. Experience in delivering services to medically underserved populations preferred.
• Competitive Compensation
• Flexible schedules
• Generous paid leave/holidays
• Health insurance covered at 100% for employee and dependents
• Gym/fitness stipend
• Retirement with 150% employer matching
• A cultural immersion program in a predominantly Spanish-speaking country
• This position is eligible for student loan repayment programs
We are located in the heart of Washington State where we enjoy abundant recreational opportunities, 300 days of sunshine and a family friendly environment with good schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
Why Work at CVCH:
CVCH staff are more engaged in their work than 95% of similar organizations across the country. We are proud to have such dedicated staff serving patients, day in and day out.
To learn more and apply, visit us at www.cvch.org and click on the Careers tab.