Join Our Team!
Parkview Physicians Group is currently seeking experienced Board Eligible / Board Certified Occupational Medicine physicians to join our Occupational Health team in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Specifics of The Role
- Full time opportunities available
- Four (4) day work week
- Involves travel to different Occupational Health Clinics
- No call required
- Group consists of physicians & advanced practice providers that are dedicated to providing quality continuation of care to patients.
- Comprehensive care team and clinical support model comprised of medical assistants, LPNs, and registered nurses
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region’s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation’s top employers by Forbes
- Named one of the nation’s 15 Top Health Systems by IBM Watson Health™
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salaries
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis – but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you’re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Fort Wayne, the region’s hub and Indiana’s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation’s lowest cost of living.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you’re a fan of professional sports, you won’t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you’ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.