Capitol Cardiology Associates, P.A. (“CCA”) seeks Electrophysiologists to render medical care and treatment to patients at the CCA offices in Lanham, MD and Laurel, MD.
Capitol Cardiology Associates P.A. was founded in 1991 by Dr. Thomas Ko and Dr. Aroor Rao. At present, Capitol Cardiology is the largest cardiology group providing services in Prince Georges County and is investing continual efforts to extend the full spectrum of cardiovascular care permissible by modern technology, to the community.
Our mission at Capitol Cardiology Associates is to provide our patients with the highest standard of cardiovascular care through our compassion, medical expertise, and commitment to excellence. Our prime goal is to benefit the community, by providing the full spectrum of cardiac services that modern technology has to offer.
Through our board-certified physicians and highly qualified staff, we guarantee cardiac treatment that is both comprehensive and educational. We believe in accommodating our patients and strive to ensure that each experience with us is prompt, personal, and convenient. We are completely dedicated to the long-term health and well-being of our patients. This dedication is the very reason Capitol Cardiology Associates exists today and will continue to exist tomorrow.
- Render medical care and treatment to patients at the Capitol Cardiology offices in Lanham and Laurel, Maryland.
- Render medical care and treatment to Capitol Cardiology patients admitted to the inpatient consultation service and outpatient Cardiology clinics at Luminus Health Medical Center and Univ of Maryland Capitol Regional
- Doing complex atrial and ventricular ablation procedures.
- Implanting cardiac rhythm devices including ICDs, pacemakers and ILRs
- Electrophysiology consultation and device remote data management
- Apply expertise in general cardiovascular diseases to provide direct patient care. Order tests, medications, and treatments.
- Responsible for achieving quality of care standards, efficiency, process improvement, and patient satisfaction.
- Practice in accordance with professional standards and core values while demonstrating a commitment to service excellence.
- Medical degree or foreign equivalent;
- Possession of, or eligibility for, a Maryland medical license; and
- Possession of, or eligibility for, board certification in electrophysiology
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- CME Reimbursement
- Tail Coverage
- 8116 Good Luck Road Suite 305 Lanham, MD 20706
- 7350 Van Dusen Rd, Laurel, MD 20707