Our state-of-the-art dental practice, Simply Beautiful Smiles and Affiliates is searching for a skilled and experienced Oral Surgeon in Greater Philadelphia Area that can effectively educate the patients and demonstrate quality dentistry. Full-time and Part-time available. The ideal candidate for this has a proven track record of success when it comes to surpassing patient expectations and providing the highest quality of patient care. Our practitioners know that being backed by the country's leading dental support organization allows them to focus on providing patient-centric and clinically excellent care.
What Simply Beautiful Smiles Offers you:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
- Modern offices equipped with the latest dental technology
- Family oriented culture focused on work life balance for providers and support staff
- Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Cash/PPO multi-specialty practice
What you can offer Simply Beautiful Smiles:
- Consulting with patients and analyzing patient data to determine patient needs and treatment goals.
- Collaborating with other specialists, such as restorative dentists and orthodontists, to plan treatments.
- Recording patient care by maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Administering general and local anesthetics, when necessary.
- Performing surgical procedures to extract impacted or damaged teeth, place dental implants, and remove tumors and other abnormal growths of the oral and/or facial regions.
- Prescribing medication to improve recovery and control pain after procedures.
- Treating infections of the oral cavity, salivary glands, jaw, face, and neck.
- Providing emergency treatment of orofacial injuries including facial lacerations, intraoral lacerations, and fractured facial bones.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Conducting research on defects, diseases, and disorders affecting the oral and/or facial regions.
- Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) degree or a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree.
- IV Anesthesia permit required.
- Mobile anesthesia permit preferred.
- Licensed to practice as an Oral Surgeon in state(s) where offices reside.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding hand-eye coordination and dexterity.
- Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to travel between regional offices.