GI Hospitalist opening joining a well-established multi-specialty healthcare system and thriving 265 community hospital. This lucrative opportunity offers great quality of life and work/life balance!
• Seeking an efficient and collaborative GI Hospitalist
• Support staff to include GIs, APP, hospitalists, and nutritionists
• Covering 265 bed community hospitals with APP support ( no trauma)
• Block schedule: One week on and one week off
• Option to perform ERCP and EUS
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive base salary, lucrative performance bonus and wRVU bonus
• Full Benefits, 401K, relocation and sign-on bonus and CME allowance
Within hour from both Baltimore MD and Washington DC.
• Cultural arts, theater, shopping, national and state parks for hiking and biking, lakes, dining for every occasion & magnificent housing options
• Ranked highest per capita income in the state
• Known for the greatest concentration of scientists and engineers in the United States
• Top employers include biotech, information tech and medical research
• Nationally recognized public schools and one of the regions leaders in every measure of student achievement and educational attainment.
For more information please contact Sally- Ann Patton
678-634-1143 ( cell and text)
Employment Type: Full Time