If you're seeking to inherit a full patient panel, work exclusively outpatient Family Medicine, and be located within 30 minutes of the DFW area, this position may be exactly what you're looking for. Employed by the Hospital's Medical Group, with no call, and officed with 3 top-level APP's.
Take over a rural practice of a very successful Family Medicine provider who has served the community for 20 years.
• Standard Primary Care - preferring birth and up, but open to adolescent and up
• Seeing 18-24 pats/day, 36 clinical hours and 4 admin hours weekly. NO call, after-hours is your time.
• Officed with 1 PA and 2 NP's who have great experience and see their own patients
• Generous 2 yr guarantee then move to lucrative wRVU comp model with 90% base
• Offers sign-on and full relocation reimbursement
• Exceptional benefits, including low individual and family premiums, retirement savings with employer match and 30 days of paid time off
Best of both worlds - low cost of living with affordable housing, and within 30 minutes of the Dallas-Ft Worth metroplex. Enjoy the tranquil pace to living in a bedroom community and leave the hustle/bustle to a weekend night to the big city.
• A safe, lowkey community with no traffic and a low cost of living
• Excellent school systems - both public and private options
• Multiple community sizes to reside - from rural to DFW suburb such as Rockwall
• Very affordable acreage homes and build your own on 1 of the 3 area lakes
• Within 20 miles of 3 recreational lakes - fishing, hiking, skiing, boating
• Easy access to DFW area where you can enjoy endless activities and amenities
• Less than an hour to Love Field or DFW airport
To learn more and for immediate and confidential consideration, please send your CV to:
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time