If you're interested in inheriting an established General Surgeon practice that is within one hour of Dallas, this position may be exactly what you're looking for. Employed by the Hospital's Medical Group - you'll benefit from a near-full practice and have an opportunity to grow as well.
Only one hospital to cover, call 1:3 and very light - clinic on 1st floor and 5 ORs on the 2nd floor - new, spacious, modern-equipped.
• General Surgery practice offering autonomy and support of a robust primary care network for referrals
• Full scope of bread and butter General Surgery with potential to incorporate niche interests as desired
• Ramp up your practice quickly replacing a relocated physician
• Generous 2 yr guarantee then move to lucrative wRVU comp model with 90% base
• Offers sign-on and full relocation reimbursement
• Exceptional benefits, including low individual and family premiums, retirement savings with employer match and 30 days of paid time off
Best of both worlds - low cost of living with affordable housing, and within one hour of the Dallas-Ft Worth metroplex. Enjoy the tranquil pace to living in a bedroom community and leave the hustle/bustle to a weekend night trip to the big city.
• A young, safe, diverse community with no traffic and a low cost of living
• Local shopping at Rue21, Bealls, Belk, Marshalls, Academy, Super Walmart
• All popular restaurant chains as well as several local favorites
• Excellent school systems - both public and private options
• Very affordable acreage homes and build your own on 1 of the 3 area lakes
• Within 20 miles of 3 recreational lakes - fishing, hiking, skiing, boating
• Revitalized downtown area where you can enjoy time with friends at the coffee shop or various eateries, wineries, historic and modern theater, and bars with a local flair
To learn more and for immediate and confidential consideration, please send your CV to:
Specialty: Surgery - General
Employment Type: Full Time