Are you ready to practice big-city medicine and have a small-town feel? Are you ready to practice at the top of your game, to provide access to the best treatments to all of your patients? If we have your attention, read on.
You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as a Physician in Family Medicine.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.
You are energized by the feeling that you belong to something bigger, the people around you arent just colleagues, they feel like an extended family.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health Medical Group is a physician network that is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 286-bed level II trauma center has provided care in Montana and the surrounding area since 1898, and our 30-clinic network ensures community needs are met. We offer comprehensive, specialty care, including a hospital within a hospital specifically for children, and are proud to extend SCL Healths missions by treating the poor, the vulnerable, our community and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans.
As a Physician, you would be eligible for productivity upside earning potential and may be eligible for quality incentives based on your region and specialty. We also offer additional benefits including two times salary basic life insurance, approved time off, CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement.
To show our commitment to you and to assist with your transition into our organization, we will also offer a $25,000 sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment when applicable. (The amount above is based off of a full-time status. Amounts will be readjusted based off of FTE.)
Together, well improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
Well honor each others dignity and surpass the standards we set.
Well encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
As a Physician in our Lockwood Family Medicine practice, youll work collaboratively with 2 additional providers, to provide top-notch care and patient experience. Throughout the day youll have the opportunity to collaborate with in house behavioral health, in house pharmacy, and specialty providers within the community.
- You would practice at our Lockwood Family Medicine clinic in Lockwood, MT.
- You typically work four 10 hour shifts during the week, no weekends.
- You will work in a brand new practice that has supportive colleagues, consulting physicians, and nursing staff.
- Youll be apart of a new practice that is continuing to grow.
- Youll provide full spectrum family medicine care to a wide range of patients.
- Youll be able to practice 100% outpatient with no OB.
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- American board certification/eligibility in Family Medicine.
- Montana medical license.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
Its also a big plus if you have:
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment.
- Experience in understanding and usage of computers, including Microsoft and Google products. The ability to learn new applications relevant to your position.
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Physician within our Lockwood Family Medicine practice we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.