Job Description & Requirements
Academic Neurohospitalist - in Oregon
A leading, reputable university, in collaboration with a high-performing health system (US News & World Report), is seeking a neurohospitalist to work in the highly desirable Pacific Northwest. Work on a campus that is a certified Primary Stroke Center through the Joint Commission and have access to a long-term video EEG for inpatient management of epilepsy. The successful candidate will have an academic affiliation as a Clinical Associate and future educational opportunities with residents and fellows. The ability to read EEGs is required.Opportunity Highlights
Enjoy the majestic Pacific NorthwestCommunity Information
- Exceptional work-life balance with a 7 on/7 off schedule
- Daytime shifts with no night coverage
- Competitive compensation
- 50% of the patient panel are stroke patients
- Inpatient only
- Access to an abundance of resources and subspecialists
This inviting Pacific Northwest community is the perfect place to call home. Surrounded by breathtaking scenery and friendly individuals, you'll feel right at home as soon as you arrive.
- A variety of fantastic housing options—a great place to raise a family
- Four distinct seasons and endless possibilities for outdoor recreation—enjoy hiking, biking, rock climbing, fishing, camping, whitewater rafting, and so much more!
- Excellent skiing and snowboarding
- Stunning waterfalls throughout the region
- Easy drive to the coast and Portland
- Excellent schools + safe neighborhoods
- Gorgeous waterfalls throughout the region
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Hospitalist Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Hospitalist, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md