Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8;10 Pay Rate: $233.00 - 245.00
This facility is seeking an Anesthesiology Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Will schedule five 8-hour shifts or four 10-hour shifts – will also accept doctors with weekend coverage availability
- Job Setting: 300 bed facility. There are 48 fulltime Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) and 12 doctors
- Types of Cases: General cases.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 days
- • Must have an active Pennsylvania license and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Must have Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Located in south-central Pennsylvania, York is the classic American city with deep roots in the country’s early beginnings. Discover the rich cultural heritage of York County in one of its museums or historical buildings, or explore modern day life by visiting one of the city’s wineries or golf courses.Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES