HCA Houston Healthcare is seeking to recruit an interventional cardiologist to join an existing cardiologist grow a group practice in the northwest Houston suburb community of Cypress.
- Must be board certified cardiologist with experience or board eligible interventional cardiology fellow.
- Ability to obtain or maintain an active and clear Texas medical license.
- HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress hospital will offer a financial package to help the incoming cardiologist get established.
- Financial package will include a salary subsidy, as well as incremental and start up expense support to help start up a new cardiologist in private practice.
- Sign-on bonus, as well as marketing and relocation allowance included.
- Practice may offer a path to partnership.
About the Practice/Hospital:
- The current cardiology practice has been serving the Cypress and northwest Houston community for several years, and enjoys a great reputation in the community.
- HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress hospital is the newest addition to a growing complement of hospitals in the Houston area – a 140-bed general acute care hospital, founded by local physicians who wanted to create a sophisticated, upscale, patient-friendly healthcare environment for their community.
- Services include the latest, state-of-the-art medical technology and equipment, well-respected area physicians, and an upscale 5-star hotel-like ambiance.
- Designed with patients and physicians in mind, HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress aims to be the hospital of choice for the Northwest corridor.
About the Cypress / Northwest Houston community:
Cypress, Texas is a great place to call home! Cypress is a medium-sized community with 120,603 residents and has a high percentage of newly built homes, on average, some of the newest in the nation. The growing population is comprised of affluent, well-educated people with median household incomes of $92,752 and over 42% holding at least a bachelor’s degree. This makes Cypress the 50th on the List of highest-income urban areas in the United States – a phenomenal payor mix for healthcare professionals.
Just 20 miles away sits downtown Houston, the nation’s fourth-largest city. The most diverse city in America has a lot to offer, including professional sports teams, the theater and museum districts, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a shopper’s paradise. Houston’s sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are all less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of the area’s public and private schools and availability of institutions of higher learning.