Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest hospital is seeking to employ an orthopedic trauma surgeon to help provide Level 2 trauma coverage for the north Houston georgraphic service area.Qualified Candidates:
- Fellowship trained orthopedic trauma surgeon with experience or new graduating fellow.
- Ability to obtain or maintain an active and clear Texas medical license in good standing.
- Board certified or board eligible with ability to become board certified physician.
- Candidate must have completed training from an ACGME training program.
- HCA will offer a competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, paid time off, short and long term disability, and 401K among other major benefits.
About the Hospital:
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest (www.HCAHoustonHealthcare.com/locations/northwest) has served the north Houston community since it opened in 1973. Since that time, HCA Northwest has grown into one of the largest, most comprehensive medical facilities in the Houston area. We are dedicated to improving the health of our community by delivering exceptional, personalized health care.
As a comprehensive health care facility with more than 600 employees, our medical services include:
Primary Certified Stroke Center
24/7 Neurosurgery coverage
In activation of Level II Trauma Center
Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit for post-acute recovery
Wide range of Diagnostic Imaging Services- 24/7
Our doctors, nurses and other health care professionals are committed to providing quality, innovative health care for our community. This dedication has helped to distinguish our hospital as a premiere destination for many services.
Lakes, streams, parks, golf courses, a wide range of shopping options and a rich visual and performing arts community. Just a few reasons to live and work in northwest Houston and why we are one of the fastest growing areas in the region. Although, you will find that our greatest enticement is the people who live here. The Champions-1960-Spring-Northwest Harris County area is located 20 miles from Houston’s central business district. This unincorporated Harris County region has a sense of community derived from a history of hardy pioneer settlers and an unparalleled present day commitment to community. Northwest Houston is one of the most popular residential and commercial locations in the Houston region.