HCA Florida West Hospital is assisting Medical Center Clinic in their recruitment efforts for Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Specialists to join a thriving, multi-specialty outpatient organization that provides most of your specialty care needs all UNDER
ONE ROOF, using 1 EMR system to access what you need, when you need it. The structure of the practice allows you to be efficient and highly productive in clinic.
No inpatient responsibilities and No hospital call! Competitive Signing Bonus, and stable productivity compensation with material earning opportunities to include in-office ancillary ventures to provide your patients with exceptional care and products during their visits!Qualified Candidates:
About Medical Care Clinic
- Candidates should be board certified or in the certification process.
- We are open to experienced physicians or new graduates.
- Productivity-based compensation with earnings above the 75th percentile.
- Fantastic and lucrative opportunity to work directly with experienced Advanced Practice Providers (PA'sand/or APRN's) to allow your practice to facilitate walk-in services and expand volume while providing exceptional care to the community.
- Operational and financial stability for you to start and earn additional income from lucrative ancillary businesses, such as Weight Loss/Nutrition Program, Vitamin Sales, APP's, etc.
- The ability to maintain a level of autonomy and still belong to the “group”. A strong electronic medical record (one chart for life, available at your fingertips) AND shared with all MCC specialty and non-specialty providers.
- Practice with over 40 exceptional physicians in the organization, including 6 Internists - very cohesive group.
- 4-Star quality facilities and medical equipment.
- An open book approach to the operations of a group practice - Actual "real" transparency.
- The ability to participate in profits of very successful ancillary lines of business, including but not limited to a very busy ambulatory surgery center, outpatient imaging, optical shop, and the benefactor of profitsfrom a 308,000 Sq Ft commercial multi-tenant medical office building.
- A strong Risk Management and Compliance Program.
- A solid governance structure represented by physicians, that represents every physician - You can participate!
- MyMCC - a proprietary physician information system that gives you real-time financial information on your practice and the latest on MCC happenings. THIS is unheard of in any other physician opportunity
The Pensacola Bay Area offers the best of both worlds: 52 miles of sun-drenched, sugar white beaches alongside a historic town rich with culture and Southern hospitality. Pensacola offers 450 years of history, innovative coastal cuisine, art and culture, unique shopping and many festivals throughout the year, celebrating everything from music and food to art and Mardi Gras. Boasting a thriving arts community, the Pensacola Bay Area is home to the “big five,” including ballet, opera, symphony, theatre and an accredited museum of visual arts. Pensacola also boasts a rich military heritage with Naval Air Station Pensacola, the world-famous Blue Angels and the National Naval Aviation Museum, one of the world’s largest air and space museums. From miles of sugar white beaches to historic districts and cultural events, from tranquil, emerald water to trendy nightlife, Pensacola has something for everyone.