- 100% Infectious Disease position with a mix of IP/OP care
- Full-time clinical position with flexible schedule
- Already well established ID practice embedded in multi-specialty clinic less than 5 miles from Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Experience is preferred, but ID fellows with leadership ability are welcome to apply!
- Competitive 2 year salary guarantee with the ability to earn more
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision and retirement program with employer match
- EPIC EMR
- Ability to sponsor H1B
About Sheboygan, Wisconsin
The spirit on the lake
The city of Sheboygan is located between Lake Michigan and the northern unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest and offers an abundance of outdoor activities for you and your family. Sheboygan County is home to world-renown golf courses, a legendary race track, beautiful marinas and the state s only AAA Five Diamond resort.
The Sheboygan area provides its residents a family centered Midwestern lifestyle with award-winning school systems, low crime rate and an easy commute.
Advocate Aurora Health, a top 12 not-for-profit health system in the nation, offers state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 caregivers includes more than 3,600 physicians and 1,800 advanced practice clinicians. Our strength and stability drives us forward and our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment. We strive to be on the forefront of a changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches that provide impeccable outcomes for our patients.