Are you an experienced OB-GYN with an interest in academics and teaching the next generation of physicians? TriHealth is welcoming experienced OB-GYNs with Gynecologic Academic emphasis.
We are a large integrated, innovative healthcare system in Ohio that is seeking a top talent OB-GYN physician to join our faculty team as a GYN Generalist. Position specific duties will be primarily academic and GYN-based.
You will have the ability to use your skills and expertise in a professional capacity providing instruction, clinical oversight and mentoring for the TriHealth Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program ("Program").
A commitment to teaching and mentoring is an essential part of the position. Your desire to work with OB-GYN residents will be rewarded through a diverse array of educational and scholarly activity including:
- on-site resident preceptorship coverage and teaching in the resident office practices
- answering residents' questions, providing consultations, and formulating appropriate patient care plans
- performing regular and formal evaluations of residents and students
- providing lectures, leading simulations, and participating in research activities
With your training as a compassionate, patient-focused physician, you will provide up-to-date, evidence-based assessment, treatment and care. Specific clinical duties will be primarily GYN-based and include:
- coverage of daytime GYN inpatient services: staff inpatient and ED consults; rounding on GYN Resident Service patients; staff-scheduled and emergent gynecology surgical cases
- cross-coverage for sites of care as designated by the Program Director
- participation in the Gynecology on-call nighttime coverage pool
Your depth of experience and demonstrated commitment to providing high quality care for women will be valued as a member of our dedicated teaching staff. With your experience and expertise, you will be a valued voice on committees relevant to the residency program such as the resident recruitment team.
For interested candidates, leadership opportunities in the Residency Program, Women s Service Line, and our institution are available.
As an active champion for resident education, TriHealth is accredited by the ACGME and committed to a curriculum of teaching and research that is innovative, applicable to practice, and responsive to community needs. Our participation in post-graduate education at Good Samaritan Hospital dates back to 1858 and at Bethesda North Hospital, back to 1947.
TriHealth has the largest network of women s health specialists in the region. Consistently ranked among the top employers in the US, TriHealth has been recognized as a Top 100 Integrated Health System for more than a decade and also designated a Top 15 Health System by Truven Health Analytics.
Cincinnati has a rich, diverse and inclusive culture. Our welcoming neighborhoods along with our strong educational and lifestyle footprints make it a great place to call home. Attractive relocations are available.