You’re invited to join our rapidly growing inpatient team at Baptist Medical Center Nassau. As Hospitalist with Baptist Health, you will become an integral part of the largest health system in Northeast Florida. You will have the advantage of joining an established program and the broad-based support to provide excellent care to your patients.
About Baptist Medical Center Nassau
Baptist Medical Center Nassau is a 62 bed, highly advanced, community hospital that provides a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services and 24hr emergency. Ranked among the best in the U.S. for quality and safety in patient care, we offer advanced technologies, a state-of-the-art surgical center, leading-edge clinical protocols and an expert medical staff. Our facility is an integral part of our coastal communities across northeast Florida and southeast Georgia, providing robust inpatient and outpatient services.
Learn more about our campus! Download Fact Sheet or Watch
All the facts, stats, services, and awards you need to know about Baptist Medical Center Nassau.
What You Can Expect
- Based salary of $240,000 plus metric bonus
- 7 on/7 off schedule
- Average of 15 patients and 3-5 admissions per night
- 36 bed Med/Surg and 8 bed AAU unit
- Extensive specialist support
- Physician led, professionally managed enterprise
- Newly renovated, state-of-the-art hospital facilities
What You Will Need
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board eligible
- Active/Unrestricted medical license
- Internal Medicine (Family Medicine with 3 years of Hospitalist experience)
- Interest in pursuing procedural skills set: Our team will offer training on required procedures such as intubation, moderate sedation, central lines, and chest tube/thoracentesis
- ACL is required and training is available if needed
Changing Healthcare for Good - About Baptist Health
Baptist Health is the region’s most preferred health system since 1990, ranking highest in the categories of best doctors, best nurses, best quality and best reputation. Specialty physicians enjoy the ability to build successful practices focused on quality outcomes as part of the largest clinically-integrated physician network in the region, including more than 250 primary care providers at the core of the health system.
There’s a Place for You Here
Located just off the coast of Northeast Florida, Amelia Island is home to some of the nation’s most sought after quality of life and is among the best cost of living that the Sunshine State has to offer. With 13-miles of beautiful beaches, abundant native wildlife, pristine waters and hospitable locals, this barrier island has long been a beloved destination for visitors and residents alike.
Combining old southern charm with modern Florida flair, the area has been recognized for its unique culture offering equal parts adventure and relaxation. Come join us!