FirstHealth is advancing Hospitalist Medicine through an OBS service designed to improve ED wait times and transitions of care. An additional physician is needed to support this rapidly growing service. Live in a desirable resort destination just an hour from the Raleigh-Durham area and an easy drive to both the beaches and mountains. Practice in Pinehurst where you can have the best of all worlds!
- Triage and efficiently disposition stable observation status patients in the hospital.
- Collaborate with readily available specialists and our collegial Hospitalist team.
- Desirable block schedule 7 on/7 off.
- Physician-led, financially stable group of hospital employed providers.
- Enjoy a comprehensive compensation and benefits package:
- Competitive base salary
- Quality bonus, potential for productivity incentive
- 501(c)(3) status provides eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- Comprehensive health, life and disability benefits
- 3 retirement savings plans – 401a, 403b with match, 457b
- Relocation allowance
- CME allowance
- Center for Provider Wellbeing resources
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
About FirstHealth of the Carolinas:
- Organizational culture guided by a commitment to patient safety, quality and performance excellence.
- We are proud of our FH Moore Regional Hospital accomplishments:
- The only hospital in NC to be named to Fortune/IBM Watson Health’s 100 Top Hospitals list for 2021.
- Recognized by Business North Carolina magazine as #1 in NC for patient satisfaction.
- We earned the Healthgrades 2021 Outstanding Patient Experience Award - the only hospital in the state to achieve this award for 14 years in a row.
- Earned the Healthgrades 2021 Patient Safety Excellence Award.
- Awarded an ‘A’ in The Leapfrog Group’s Spring 2021 hospital safety grades.
- After Fitch Ratings reaffirmed our ‘AA’ bond rating, Becker’s Hospital Review recognized FirstHealth among 12 health systems in the country with strong operational and financial metrics, despite the disruption of COVID-19.
- We are included on Newsweek’s list of World’s Best Hospitals 2021, putting us in the top 3% in the country.
- Join us on our journey to zero harm and the best place to work in healthcare!
- “Micropolitan” area located in world-renowned Sandhills area of NC - Home of American Golf and new USGA headquarters.
- Vibrant community with an exceptional quality of life … Pinehurst has consistently been recognized as one of North Carolina’s best places to live and safest communities.
- Neighboring Southern Pines is listed in “50 Best Small Towns in America”.
- Relaxed lifestyle within reach of urban amenities - Raleigh-Durham, Greensboro and Charlotte.
- An abundance of family-oriented recreational activities can be enjoyed year-round in our temperate, 4- season climate.
- Easy access to North Carolina beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains.
- Less than 90 minutes to major international airports.
- Completion of ACGME- or AOA-approved Internal Medicine residency program.
- Board Certification through ABMS or AOA.
- Superior clinical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a high acuity Hospitalist program highly desired.
- Clean background, unrestricted NC medical licensure, NC DEA and ACLS certification.
For more information and to apply, please contact our in-house Physician Recruitment team at 910.715.1438 or firstname.lastname@example.org
** Sorry, no visa sponsorship available **