Appeals to general neurologist; also attractive to specialist seeking to start a niche service
FirstHealth of the Carolinas is expanding Neuroscience services. Our well-established Neurology program with 3 thriving clinics will be adding a 4th location this Spring.
- Bread and butter General Neurology. Location is also suitable for a specialist looking to create a new niche service.
- Provider-led, financially stable group of hospital-employed providers.
- Autonomous setting, new location in Fayetteville, NC.
- Comprehensive marketing and business development support provided.
- Seasoned Neurology partners cover Cary, Pinehurst, and Sanford clinics.
- Focus on delivering quality patient care, leave the operational details to us.
- 100% outpatient. Stable Hospitalist service offers consult, inpatient and direct admit support. Established Neuro Hospitalist program, Certified Stroke Center.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package:
- Salary guarantee
- Quality bonus, potential for productivity incentive
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) and option for loan repayment assistance
- Annual time off
- Excellent health, life and disability benefits
- 3 retirement savings plans – 401a, 403b with match, 457b
- Relocation allowance
- CME allowance plus license and DEA reimbursement
- Center for Provider Wellbeing resources
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
About FirstHealth of the Carolinas:
- Organizational culture guided by a commitment to patient safety, quality and performance excellence.
- Nationally recognized healthcare system. Moore Regional Hospital accomplishments:
- The only hospital in NC to be named to Fortune/IBM Watson Health’s 100 Top Hospitals list for 2021.
- Recognized by Business North Carolina magazine as #1 in NC for patient satisfaction.
- Healthgrades 2021 Outstanding Patient Experience Award winner - the only hospital in the state to achieve this award for 14 years in a row.
- Earned the Healthgrades 2021 Patient Safety Excellence Award.
- Awarded an ‘A’ in The Leapfrog Group’s Spring 2021 hospital safety grades.
- After Fitch Ratings reaffirmed our ‘AA’ bond rating, Becker’s Hospital Review recognized FirstHealth among 12 health systems in the country with strong operational and financial metrics, despite the disruption of COVID-19.
- We are included on Newsweek’s list of World’s Best Hospitals 2021, putting us in the top 3% in the country.
- Join us on our journey to zero harm and the best place to work in healthcare!
- The City of Fayetteville is a growing community, one of the largest in NC.
- The revitalized downtown area offers retail shops and dining establishments, a 40+ million-dollar baseball stadium, museums, and galleries.
- Rich and diverse culture and history.
- An abundance of family-oriented recreational activities can be enjoyed year-round in our temperate, 4-season climate.
- Easy access to North Carolina’s pristine beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains.
- Regional airport plus major international airports within 90 minutes.
- I-95 runs through Fayetteville, linking the city to Washington D.C., Baltimore, and New York to the north, and to Charleston, Orlando and Miami to the south.
- Completion of ACGME- or AOA-approved Neurology residency plus BC/BE in Neurology through ABMS or AOA.
- Growth orientation, willingness to support marketing activities.
- Clean background, unrestricted NC medical license, NC DEA and BLS certification through AHA or ARC.
For more information and to apply, please contact our in-house Physician Recruitment team at 910.715.1438 or firstname.lastname@example.org
** Sorry, no visa sponsorship available**