Job Description & Requirements
Neurology Physician - in Minnesota
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $332000.00 - 400000.00
We are working with a large reputable Hospital that is looking to grow their Stroke-Neurology and Neurohospitalist programs in the Twin Cities. This is an award winning, nationally recognized health system, ranking among the best in state and metro by U.S. News & World Report.
They are seeking a full-time Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Neurologist for a hospital-employed position. This is an excellent opportunity to join a large collegial neuroscience team which offers APP (Advanced Practice Providers) support and collaboration.
The incoming Physician can expect a 7-on/7-off
1 week on 1 week off then 1 week (remote) 1 week offOpportunity Highlights
- Ability to Join and Grow with an Established Team of Experienced Neurologists
- Backing of a Large, Reputable Health System
- Guaranteed Base + Performance Incentives (High Earning Potential $400K+)
- Practice from Home via Telemedicine Every other Week
- Ability to Sub-Specialize
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, etc.)
- Additional Incentives include:
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Educational Loan Reimbursement
- Opportunity to Pick-Up Shifts for Additional Compensation
- H1B VISA Sponsorship
Live in one of the largest and most diverse metropolitan areas in the United States. Minneapolis and St. Paul (the Twin Cities) are located along the banks of the Mississippi River and form the second largest economic center in the Midwest, after Chicago.
- An Abundance of Outdoor Recreation including Hiking, Biking, Fishing, Kayaking, Golfing, etc.
- Excellent Public Education – Most of the suburban districts are among the top performing in the country.
- Walk in Climate-Controlled Comfort Year-Round by using the Minneapolis Skyway System. It is the largest system of enclosed pedestrian footbridges in the world, connecting various buildings in 80 full city blocks. It’s over 9.5 miles of pathways
- Easy transportation around the world with direct flights out of the St. Paul International Airport
- Sports Fanatic? Teams from all Professional Sports Leagues including NFL, MLB, NBA, and MLS
- Highly Diverse Population
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Minnesota and must be board eligible or certified in Neurology.
- Medical degree required
Board Eligible or Board CertifiedAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Vascular Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Stroke, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md