Job Description & Requirements
Medical Director IPA in California
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $300000.00 - 300000.00
AltaMed, a leading healthcare system providing services to more than 300,000 Southern California residents, is seeking a qualified IPA Director for a leadership opportunity that is 80% remote and 20% in office. Candidates must be family or internal medicine physicians and have some administrative leadership experience. IPA experience is desired but not required.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information—Live and Work in LA or OC!
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance and a unique schedule in a role that is 80% administrative (work from home), 20% clinical (your choice of a Los Angeles or Orange County office)
- Join the largest FQHC in the nation—a patient-centered organization with a mission-led environment
- Manage the Independent Physician Association (IPA) relationships for AltaMed
- No direct reports
Los Angeles and Orange County both offer various activities and lifestyles perfect for families and individuals alike. Whether you’re seeking exciting adventure in the beautiful surroundings or peace and relaxation, you’ll enjoy an incomparable quality of life in this sought-after city in Southern California.
About the Company
- Live downtown, near the beach, or in community-oriented suburbs
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Filled with cultural diversity, world-class shopping and dining, and entertainment options
- Ideal weather and consistent sunshine year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation, including plenty of beach activities
- Plenty of family-friendly attractions, including world-renowned beaches, Universal Studios Hollywood, and Disneyland
- Local collegiate and professional sports teams
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.