A strictly outpatient practice in Orlando, FL is interviewing for an Internal Medicine with Geriatrics provider, to join a group of 5 physicians and 3 APPs in small a private practice setting.
- A few of our physicians have completed geriatric fellowships. A geriatric fellowship would be a plus but not mandatory.
- Group takes care of Medicare advantage HMO plans for patients that are over the age of 65. Practice is capitated.
- Group is looking for a good clinician that also understands managed care. Quality is top priority.
- Candidate must be willing to rotate between three offices in the Orlando area.
- Practice is strictly outpatient with normal Mon thru Fri work hours.
- Very competitive compensation and benefit package (malpractice, health, 4 weeks vacation/CME, $3,000 CME, 401-K, etc.) with quarterly bonuses.
Orlando is a beautiful community in central Florida. Great location for the family to live and play, enjoying Disney World in your backyard, or a short drive to either coast for all major water sports and recreational activities.