Coastal Kids Dental & Braces are looking for an experienced Oral Surgeon to work in our pediatric group. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinically autonomy and enjoys working in a group practice. Our practices are built out for oral surgery and we've had providers in this role previously. This opportunity is uniquely positioned to receive referrals from our own area practices as well as other providers in the region. Our group provides rewarding careers for employees and comprehensive dental services to children.
Our Oral Surgeons Enjoy:
- Working for a doctor-owned practice
- Complete clinical autonomy
- State-of-the-art technology
- Focus on patient care without the hassle of administrative tasks
- Ability to invest in your future - all full-time providers have the opportunity to purchase equity in our organization
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Work-life balance
- Comprehensive benefit package which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long & Short Term Disability, PTO and 401(k)
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out oral surgery services and treatment plans
- Educate patients on treatment including preoperative and postoperative care
- Communicate and build a foundation of trust and respect between you and the patient
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Collaborate with Pediatric Dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary
- Completed an Oral Surgery Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on oral surgery
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Experience working in pediatrics
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
Current residents are encouraged to apply.
Generous sign-on bonus offered!!
To learn more about Coastal Kids Dental & Braces, please visit us at www.coastalkidsdental.com/
Coastal Kids Dental & Braces is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.