Surgery Critical Care
Job Summary:Job Number:
Ryan PlattJob Title:
Trauma Surgeon Opportunity in Bradenton, FloridaJob Description:
HCA Healthcare is seeking a board certified trauma surgeon for a Level II Trauma Center in Bradenton, Florida.Qualified Candidates:
- Must be fellowship trained and board certified in Surgical Critical Care by the ABS
- Must hold or be able to obtain an active Florida Medical License prior to start
- ATLS Required
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit
- Level II Trauma Center
- 14 OR’s and 8 NORA’s
- 34 bed Emergency Department: Volume - 46k
- 40 ICU beds
About Blake Medical Center:
- Negotiable, competitive compensation package
- Relocation assistance available
- CME allowance
- Full benefits available including medical, dental, vision and short / long term disability
- Generous PTO
- 401k options
About Bradenton, Florida:
- Blake Medical Center is a 383-bed, Joint Commission accredited, tertiary hospital providing award-winning care.
- Blake provides the community a verified Level II Trauma Center, the only Trauma Center in Manatee County. The hospital also provides one of only six burn centers in the State.
- Additionally, Blake offers ER 24/7®, a Joint Replacement and Spine Institute, Heart and Vascular Center, Breast Care Center, Limb Saving Institute, Lung Care Center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, premier neuroscience services, cancer care, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, and physical therapy services, complex hand repair, and 24/7 hyperbaric medicine.
- Blake’s extensive range of surgical services includes metabolic and bariatric, microvascular, open heart, neurological, colorectal, urologic, and general surgery.
- Blake Medical Center’s Graduate Medical Education program includes a Transitional Year program as well as an Internal Medicine Residency program and is affiliated with the USF Morsani College of Medicine.
- Bradenton is located on the southern tip of Tampa Bay and adjacent to some of Florida’s most popular beaches including Bradenton Beach and Anna Maria Island.
- Known for amazing fishing, dining, golfing and beautiful sunsets.
- Bradenton contains a vibrant downtown, RiverWalk and the Village of the Arts – a working artists community.
- Well centrally located in the Tampa Bay area, being less than an hour from St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota and Tampa.