Obstetrics and Gynecology
Looking to add an additional OB/GYN physician to collaborative and collegial group in summer 2023. Join established practice of five employed OB/GYN’s and one Nurse Practitioner.Qualified Candidates:
- Must be board eligible or board certified in OB/GYN
- 2022 Resident and/or practicing OB/GYN
- Robotics skills welcomed
- 50% OB and 50 % GYN with diverse patient populations
About Centennial Women’s Group – Summit OB/GYN- Hermitage:
- Convenient office space located on hospital campus
- Shared call of 1:6 with new provider
- 24/7 anesthesia and laborist coverage
- Full benefits package
- Sign-on Bonus available
- Join Centennial Women’s Group – Summit OB/GYN, established group that provides comprehensive women’s health services in Hermitage, TN and in Lebanon, TN.
- The Birth Center at TriStar Summit has full range of OB services; Level II NICU, 24 birthing suites, 24/7 Obstetric Hospitalists and lactation consultants.
- Maternal Fetal Medicine and Gyn Oncology support.
Nashville is home to nearly 2 million people, more than 53,000 businesses, and over 500 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville ranked “Top 10 city to live after the pandemic” by Today and the Wall Street Journal ranked Nashville the second hottest job market in the country (2020).